LAST UPDATED: October 6, 2016
The following policy describes such collection and usage of information by Doobe in Site Ltd.’s (d/b/a “Mabaya”) website.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Our website, located at www.mabaya.com (the “Website“), serves primarily as a landing page which provides you with basic information regarding us and our services. The Website is used mainly for information purposes and we collect information from the Website visitors.
We collect the information contained in your message if you choose to interact with us. This may include your contact information and any other personal information you choose to provide through such communication. We may also collect such information when you ask to be included in our mailing lists or express an interest in hearing more about our offerings, in order to send you information in the future regarding us, our partners, related services, promotions or events. Another way we may actively collect your contact information is through surveys we may conduct from time to time in respect of our service. Participation and providing information in surveys is optional.
Our clients may also access our service through the Website. Should you choose to access the service through the Website, please be aware that we may store “Cookies” in certain systems of the visitors in your website, in order to make our service more effective. We may further use non-personal and non-identifiable information regarding such visitors for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes and in respect of operations and product development.
- WHAT WE DO OR MIGHT DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information provided to us to:
- Contact you in relation to your technical question, or request for receiving more information about us or our products.
- Receive feedback and comments from you about our products and inquire about any features you would like to see in future offerings. We may also contact you to ask for your satisfaction rate, inform you of technical issues, or offer you upgrades, promotions and additional products that you may be interested in.
- Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you;
- Customize, measure and improve our service.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
(a) We are required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In all cases, such information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- LINKS AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- SECURING THE INFORMATION
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level which we believe is appropriate to the type of data involved.
- CONTACTING US
Any requests for access to your information, modification of your information or questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2016, Doobe In-Site Ltd. (d/b/a “Mabaya”) All rights reserved.